Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: killed my EWS!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    Geee! It happened! I killed my EWS. When trying to reprogram the EEPROM (Ewsconfig, and I just set another irq value) my PC hit the ground (the EWS exactly). When I try now to start my PC, the screen remains blank. It does nothing! When I remove the EWS it starts completly normaly! What can I do?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no

    You too careless!!

    you better find another Pc to test your Ews..

    If your Ews was broken....
    You have to contact Terratec.. they can help you


    good luck
    bye

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Arnoud de Jong's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    138
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you happen to have a second ISA slot? Maybe it works in the other one. Looks like there's a possibility you damaged your mainboard too.
    For the rest I agree with Jason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •